Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Hailey's Bridals

Here are Hailey's beautiful bridals. The gorgeous scenic shots were taken at Oaks Manor Conference and Retreat Center in Van Buren. Then, we headed downtown to take a few fun ones. She made my job so much fun because that girl can work it and she was up for anything! Make sure you note her astounding heights in those jumping shots. Another part of the experience that was such a pleasure was shooting with the man himself, Stephen Carter. The following shots are just a few of the ones I took... if you want to see some more of mine and all of Stephen's, follow the link.

4 comments:

G Hellums said...

Wonderful shots! My 4 favorites are the 2 black and white photos, the photo with the bouquet near Hailey's face, and the most favorite, Hailey's face shot laying in the clover.

ketabanana said...

Melissa what amazing shots! a true artist you are, love you.

Anonymous said...

Melissa! It's the carrier of your heart, Emily! I want to comment individually to give you my full artistic critique! But your blog doesn't work that way! Frustrating! Okay, so this will be a long comment: Love your watermark, first of all! Your subject is beautiful; Love the wrought-iron staircase pic, the one where she's jumping up in the middle of the street (not so much the one in front of the BANK, that bothers me), her running into the meadow (very fairy tale!), the one where her gown is twirling, and especially the one where she's sitting in the patch of blossoms! Romantic! Love them all! Love you!

HaileyJai said...

Melissa, I just wanted to thank you again for the wonderful shots you managed to capture! You and Stephen make a great team. I couldn't be happier with how my Bridals turned out. I am so glad we chose you as our photographer!! You're work is not over, though! I'll be seeing you soon. -Hailey