Sunday, May 31, 2009

Amber and Itayi

This wedding was absolutely incredible. From the way it all came together to the beautiful communal spirit, I enjoyed every second of getting to capture the moments as they unfolded. Beautiful Amber was calm and cool - she was even delicately pulling together her bouquet moments before walking down the aisle. Every person who arrived came with their hands full - whether full of a delicious dish for the reception or djembe drum for the music - ah! it was so beautiful and communal and magical... I absolutely loved being a part of this. Congratulations Amber and Itayi! (Stay tuned for some stunning photos of just the couple we took this afternoon...!)






























































For more fabulous-ness, follow the link to Stephen's website where the rest of my photos and all of his shots are located. Feel free to order any you see!
Stephen Carter Photography

1 comment:

Emily L. said...

I love these! I love the one of Amber and Lindsay grinning at each other, and of classic Charles! The one of Jacob drumming is excellent, and did Keisha sing?? Oh my goodness! What a perfect wedding!